Monday, January 6, 2014

Fall

Since I'm going back in time and posting up past pages I thought I'd better separate them by months that way it's easier to go back and see them. 


A week before a new month starts I pull out my scrapbook paper and begin working on my dividers. I'm glad I'm able to use what I have on hand.  

Next, I start decorating my month on 2 pages. I bought these on Etsy (I can't remember which shop). Most of the time I put events on this page before it makes it to my weekly pages since I decorate those on a weekly basis. 


By the time I found the pumpkin washi tape (Hobby Lobby) I had already decorated my first week in November. I didn't have page markers that matched my color scheme so I used thin washi tape (Recollections brand from Micheal's) to break up my days. The next two weeks were pretty basic because I had a hard time finding fall washi tape. 


I was able to get a little more creative for Thanksgiving. 





I was thrilled when my new pink Kikki K medium planner came in. It was nice being able to put my inserts right in. While looking at different blogs for inspiration I came across Amy's ADORABLE blog (http://filocuteness.blogspot.com/) she had the cutest mini calendar that came from http://hellocuteness.com/ 

I resized it to fit in my planner. I like being able to see the month without all the details. 


 I hijacked my sisters planner and decorated her week. I secretly like her page better



Stay tuned for a glimpse of my December pages until then, Happy planning !!

No comments:

Post a Comment